Care At Home strives to recruit caregivers who demonstrate reliability, trustworthiness, loyalty and compassion,
Our recruitment standards illustrate our commitment to providing our clients with the very best individuals allowing families to feel comfortable having them in their homes. These standards have been the main reason for our 12 years of success in providing the highest levels of in-home care. Our caregiver turnover rate is very low; more than half of our caregivers have been with us for five years or more.
All our caregivers have to meet the following requirements:
- Pennsylvania or criminal background investigation (updated every year). Candidates who have not lived in Pennsylvania for a period of two years are subject to a mandatory FBI criminal background check.
- Tuberculosis test (updated every year)
- References - 3 prior employments and 3 personal
- Recordation of certifications or education
- Proof of automobile insurance
- Proof of identification (drivers license, Social Security number)
Click below for caregiver training login: